The studio will not necessarily close for snow days regardless if area schools are closed since many times roads are clear and safe by 3:30 pm. When in doubt, call the studio at 617-376-6364. If there are no classes, the message will clearly state that and will be posted at 12:30.
Good attendance is imperative, as absences and tardiness can hold back an entire class. Please make every effort to have your child at class. If you are sick or have a conflict with class, please call the studio at 617-376-6364 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All Saturday students must wear black leotards with pink or tan tights.
· No t-shirts or sweatshirts during class
· Hair must be in a ponytail or bun
· All shoes should have names in them
· No food, drink or gum chewing in the dance area
· Students should get ready in the waiting area and only bring their dance bags into the studio.